Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How much soil can a wool rug hold?

Here is a video showing that a square foot of carpet or wool rug can hold one pound of dirt. In our rug cleaning plant we routinely run into rugs that have pounds and pounds of dry soil in them that needs to be removed before cleaning can occur. Even though this video is done with nylon carpet a wool rug will hold just as much dry soil and still look clean. If you would like to know more about our oriental rug cleaning plant in Houston, Texas visit our website at http://www.pearsoncarpetcare.com/


5 comments:

  1. wow! i did't know that a rug can hold so much dirt! it's really important to get you rug cleaned before you get to this situation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Blu

    ReplyDelete
  3. The particular hammer action propels the Kreepy forward. It will make some noise because the flapper moves back and forth sani sticks reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post. I was reviewing this blog continuously, and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information especially this page. Thank you and good luck. To know more

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. cleaning services of colorado

    ReplyDelete